Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Donations!




My fairy dogmother, Melanie who runs Mutts Matter, recently attended a neat event run by BlogPaws. She told my foster momma there was a lot of super cool stuff there. Melanie got a lot of great donations. So, my foster momma and my dude went up to pick out some things for me.

I got a lot of cool stuff like treats, bones, a dog bed, balls, blankets, some food, and even a jacket. I think jackets are for DORKS so I won't wear it. My mom says I should be appreciative and wear the damn jacket but I am being stubborn.

So, in thanks to my fairy dogmother and to the people at BlogPaws I wanted to show off me using some of my goods.



I even share with my foster sibs. Ellery likes to sleep with his toys. See the fun toy behind him? It might be one of my favorites.



1 comment: