Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

StubbyDog

StubbyDog is a non-profit, 501(c)(3), focused on changing public perceptions of pit bulls. Their vision is a world where every pit bull has the right to a good life. Their mission is to help people rediscover pit bulls as lifelong friends.

They are pretty cool.

And the picked me, Baby J, to be their Stubby Dog of the Week.

I hope this means I'll find a great forever home soon. One who thinks that being deaf is pretty cute, that playing endless fetch is fun, that toys are as necessary as food and water, and that cuddling should be a daily medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment