Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of the best things about me....is kind of gross

What is the kid's book? Everybody poops? Nobody wants to talk about it in public but everybody talks about it at some point in time.

Well, I am no different. No, I don't talk about poo. But, I do poo.

It has been storming here in DC for a few weeks. First earthquakes, then hurricanes, now thunderstorm monsoons. My mom says other dogs don't like the rain. They don't like their paws to get wet. They don't like to get their backs wet in the rain. So, the do their business all wrong and go potty in the house. What the what?!?!

Let me tell you something about me. I don't mind the rain at all. Not one bit. I don't mind muddy wet paws and I don't mind a wet back.

I also can't hear the thunder and the rain so near fear on my side. No whining with the thunder claps or barking all night.

And I got outside and poop in the rain. And that, my friends, makes me a HIGHLY adoptable dog.

And just to round out this post about gross things in the most appropriate way......(close your eyes if you are squeamish)

No comments:

Post a Comment