Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

An Average Peezy Day


What is an average Peezy Day?

Well, like I said, I am not a morning dog so I lay low during the morning. Probably a little napping.




Mid-morning, I like to get a little rowdy and play with my doggy sibs. Minnie loves me SO much, can't you see it on her face?




After lunch, my dude Justin hangs with me in the yard. Sitting in a yard chair, just like him.



Maybe play with some bones.......(dirt adds flavor)



Wait for my mom to get home.




(Don't worry, I rolled in the dirt before she got home so I'd be ready to cuds with her when she got home in her work clothes)



Now is when it really gets good. The evening is my favorite part of the day. That is when I get to be a sous-chef dog and play outside in the cool air. I'll save that for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment