Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stats, Facts, and Figures

My dude Justin really likes sports so I thought instead of telling you about my doggy stats, I'd share my info a much cooler way.

Official Name: Baby J (don't ask, long story, at least they didn't name me Jamillionaire like I thought they might)

Unofficial Name: Piglet, Peezy, Peezy-po-po, The Peez, The PeezPo, Bad Boy

Age: Approximately 9 months

Weight: About 30 lbs - small enough to hold me up like a baby but too big for a one-handed scoop

Fur Color: All white except a few very very tiny brown spots, one under each eye, a few inside my ear and some on my rump. Oh, and my little brown nose. I didn't rub my nose in poo....its just my color.

Eye Color: Amber

See my lower eye ball spots??? See?

Breed: Huh? What? I am built skinny like a boxer and am only 25-30 lbs. I don't really know but my foster mom says the lingo is pit bull type dog. This is a good thing, right? right?

Hobby: Sleeping. We already covered this in my last post.




Jumping Height: Very high. Very very high. I will jump 6 feet in the air when playing (but I don't jump fences, that is for dorks)

Crate Time: Excellent crate stats. I can sleep overnight (11 PM - 7 AM) no trouble

How quickly I will lay flat on the ground if you have food in your hand: NANOSECOND. Quicker than anyone can count. My foster mom (and her friend Trainer Kelly) told me that if I lay down on the ground super flat this is called appeasing behavior and it might get me things I like.

My best trick: I can do sit, down, and touch. Sometimes my mom makes me look like a dork and makes me do a bunch of touches in a row so I look like I'm dancing.

Favorite Position: Sunning my belly outside on the bricks



Favorite Sports Team: Trick Question!!! I'll root for whoever you root for. Duh! That is what families do.

No comments:

Post a Comment