Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sous-Chef Dog



The other week I told you about my normal regular day. I promised to tell you about my evenings. One of the things I like to do is to be a sous-chef peezy. A sous-chef is the second in command or assistant to the main chef in a kitchen. When my mom cooks, I like to help her out.

Mostly I do this by staring at her while she gets started.



Once she gets moving and focused on cooking, I usually settle in under her feet. I like to smell all the smells.



Sometimes something even drops to the ground. (Please note: this is NOT the only reason I am a sous-chef dog. I promise).



One Peezy and One Homemade Italian Wedding Soup Pot.



While my mom cooks she sometimes use simmer time as a chance to work on our hand-signals. I think she took some video. She just needs to figure it out how to upload it. I'll try to teach her.

No comments:

Post a Comment