Adopt me!


Baby J is available for adoption with the Rockville, MD based all-breed dog rescue, Mutts Matter Rescue. Read my blog to learn all about me and then go to their website to fill out an adoption application! You can find them online at muttsmatterrescue.com.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Catching Up


Hey, Friends -- Thanks for taking the time to read about me. I wanted to catch you up on my background. I was saved in the winter of 2011 from Baltimore Animal Rescue Care and Shelter (BARCS) an inner city shelter in Baltimore. My foster momma Michelle and Melanie, the founder/director of Mutts Matter, has stopped by the shelter to meet some dogs. They found me, sad and alone in a small airplane crate, in a hallway shoved to the size. The volunteers said I was deaf and snappy but my foster momma is a sucker so she decided to take me to her home.

I've been living with her, and her crew of dudes like my main-man Justin, since then. I am lucky enough to live with two doggie siblings, Minnie and Ellery, and I cuddle with them all day long. Sometimes we have some other foster dogs, too, but mostly its just us three. My foster family LOVES me but after months here I want to find my own mom and dad.

Not going to beat around the bush.... I am deaf and sometimes I get a little confused about how to be a "good boy" but man-o-man am I am the sweetest cuddliest little guy around.

My mom says that if I show everyone how AWESOME I am more often than maybe I'll get my own home. So, let me tell you about myself and my life and tell your friends about me. Maybe then someone will love me, too??

Thanks,

Baby J



No comments:

Post a Comment